Friday, July 20, 2012

"Wordle!" from Dory to Lilly


I have concluded several things, and also made something cool.

First, I made this!




It is a Wordle, and it shows all of our most commonly used words on the bloggy.  Except I had to tell it to exclude "like," because it was the biggest word on here. So,

Conclusion 1: We need to stop saying "like" so much.

Conclusion 2: This makes us look so awesome.

Conclusion 3: It has been 3 months since our last post, which is sad. The problem here is that we see each other too often and we have taken to hypothesizing in person instead of on the internet.  I suppose that's a good thing.

That is all.

Love, Dory

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that is awesome! We HAVE been hypothesizing more in person, haven't we? That is good, but it's sad that it has made us neglect our wonderful bloggy. Let's make a point to post more, even (especially!) if we've already discussed it in person. With my new museum internship, I suspect I'll start developing all sorts of interesting hypotheses in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how did "laundry" get in there?

    ReplyDelete